1. Benefits of computer networking
Computer networking is a united group of several computers made to share information’s software’s programs and for communication among them.
It is generally used in a setup of offices or net cafés where a group of computers are operating at the same time. It is advantageous to connect all the systems in a network because-
· In this group any person can share others resources such as hard drive if he wishes to store anything in it or need any type of information from that drive.
· It is greatly time saving as one can send any files directly to any other computer attached in that network or can receive any file from any system otherwise he has to send them by faxes or anything.
· One of the most important benefits of networking is if at any point of work you need to install any program you may get it from any other fellow computer if it is available there. So it saves the time of downloading.
· Even it is great in terms of internet usage if internet is connected to one system all the other systems can make use of that internet by same line no need to use different resources.
Overall computer networking is great as it saves the time by great extent and prevents user from commencing repetitive procedures for all systems that is the reason it so widely used.