Advertising is an indispensable part of the marketing strategy of any product or service. A proper advertisement has a great impact on the sales of the product and that is why companies spend huge amount of money to make effective advertisements. Needless to say, there are many advantages of advertisements.
- Advertising can inform people about different products and services, their utilities, cost and other requirements, and help us in making better purchases.
- Advertisements of non-commercial issues like AIDS, Polio can help in educating people and notifying them of events and programs related to them.
- For advertisers, advertisements can help in attracting huge number of potential customers and make positive impact about their products and services.
- Advertisements create a brand name for the product being promoted. People can recognize the products from the catchy advertisements they see and thus sales are also improved.
- Advertising can lead to direct feedback from customers. It has been seen that a lot of opinions are received by advertisers on their product/service, which helps in improving the product/service.
Advertising can be done in a lot of ways, starting from hoardings to television ads, to print ads and even ads on the internet.